- Requires little or no money down.
- Your financial situation does not allow large monthly payments for an extended period of time.
- You drive a new vehicle every three to four years.
- Your annual driving mileage falls within the typical mileage allowance of a lease. (Contracts with higher mileage allowances may be available.)
- You can afford a relatively high down payment or you have a car with equity to trade in.
- You want to keep your car for several years.
- You want the flexibility to own your car and sell it at any time.
- Your annual driving mileage exceeds the typical mileage allowance of a lease.